Property assessment roll
The assessment roll is an inventory of all buildings located on the territory of the municipality of Arundel. It indicates the value of each property on the basis of its actual or market value.
Under the Municipal Taxation Act, the MRC des Laurentides Evaluation Service produces and maintains the assessment roll for the 20 municipalities on its territory.
For questions or information regarding property assessment or the assessment roll, please consult the MRC des Laurentides website, section Property Assessment.
Summary of the assessment roll
- Sommaire du rôle d’évaluation: 2018
- Sommaire du rôle d’évaluation: 2017
- Sommaire du rôle d’évaluation: 2016
- Sommaire du rôle d’évaluation: 2015
Consult a property evaluation sheet
- Use the geomatics service of MRC des Laurentides
- Use the “Zoom” tool (top left) or the “Search” tool (right) to find the property
- Select the property with the “Select” tool (top left). The selected property becomes red.
- Click “Fiche de propriété” in the top menu
Under the Municipal Taxation Act, the MRC des Laurentides Assessment Service manufactures and maintains the assessment roll for the municipality of Arundel as well as for the other 19 municipalities in its territory.
For questions regarding the assessed value of your property or if you disagree with your assessment, please visit the website of the MRC des Laurentides at the following address: http://www.mrclaurentides.qc.ca/responsabilites/evaluation-fonciere/
WARNING: before challenging your review with the MRC, check with the taxation service of the Municipality of Arundel for the reasons why the value of your property has changed. This could help you avoid unnecessary steps.